Rooms & Rates
Charming, eclectic, and unassuming, the Tabard Inn is composed of forty individually designed rooms housed throughout three townhouses built between 1880-1890.
Due to the historic nature of the buildings, there are no elevators. Also in keeping with the unique character of the Tabard Inn, the rooms do not have televisions. Our room rates vary according to the size of the room, sitting area, and bed. We offer rooms with private bath and with shared bath. Room reservations are made by price category only. We invite you to view a selection of our rooms in each price category and check out our favorite nooks and crannies in the hotel.
- All rates include a continental breakfast served in our restaurant.
- The Tabard has WiFi access available throughout the inn at no extra charge.
- Free guest passes to the Capital YMCA; Olympic sized pool, several floors of equipment, and scheduled classes.
- Room rates do not reflect a 14.5% tax.
- Room rates are based on single occupancy.
- The Tabard Inn provides laundry and fax services.
- Hairdryers, irons, and ironing boards are available at the front desk.
- We also have a guest computer with internet and printing capabilities.
- All of our facilities are non-smoking, including our guest rooms, lounge, restaurant, and patio.
Please be advised of our 48 hour cancellation policy. You must cancel your reservation 48 hours in advance of your arrival date by 11pm that night to avoid a one night charge.
- Check-in time is 2pm.
- Check-out time is 11 am.
- The front desk is manned 24 hours a day.
- We accept all major credit cards.